January 3, 2017

4 Trips I Am Looking Forward To In 2017


The year of 2106 was a great travel year for me. In 2017, I am hoping to be able to travel to more destinations.

For right now, I am really looking forward to the following 4 trips:

Experiencing Broadway Theatre In New York City

I have never been to a broadway show but I have heard so much about it. I just felt that the ticket is too expensive to go see a show. During my planning to New York City, I was able to score two broadway tickets to the Book of Mormon. What makes this awesome is the fact that it's happening in the world of broadway shows: New York City. So I'm stoked about being able to experience it in 2017 at the "Big Apple"! There's also a Radisson hotel there called Radisson Martinique on Broadway in the Time Square that I want to go check out using the Club Carlson's free night certificate.

Sleeping In Singapore Airlines First Class Double Bed Airbus 380

Two seats turn into one big double bed? That concept has intrigued me since I started doing the airline miles program. This type of seats configuration can be found on the Singapore Airlines Airbus 380. They recently replaced those in LAX and SFO airports with different aircraft Airbus 350, which was kind of bummer because we are living in the west coast. Fortunately, there's still one Airbus 380 available that flies out from JFk to Frankfurt to Singapore. It's uncertain at this time when Singapore is going to pull that one out of JFK as well. So I have to fly it this time before it's discontinued. Getting two First Class seats for that using miles was not easy either. It was quite a challenge, but I did it! Therefore, I am really looking forward to this.

I Am Looking Forward To Sleep In Singapore Airlines First Class Double Bed

Staying and Eating In The World's Biggest Beagle Bed and Breakfast

We are based in Idaho so whenever I see an interesting place to go in Idaho, I have to go check it out. The Beagle Bed & Breakfast is located in Cottonwood Idaho. It's a little bit away for driving from Boise. Amazon had $15 discounted Airbnb $50 e-gift card that I took advantage of and when I signed up through a referral, I also received additional $35 for booking that's over $75. So I saved some money to stay at this bed & breakfast by booking through Airbnb while on our way to Coeur d'Alene. It's a good excuse to get away and I also have a hidden agenda to earn extra IHG Points by staying in Holiday Inn Express Coeur d'Alene. 👊

The World's Biggest Beagle Bed & Breakfast

Checking Out Charleston and Myrtle Beach In South Carolina

I know nothing about Charleston, but this city is always mentioned on the travel site. At one point, it was listed as number 1 destination in the US. So I have been very curious about this town. Since we have never been to South Carolina, this is a good opportunity to go there because I can use the Alaska Airlines annual $99 companion ticket benefits from the Alaska Airline's credit card all the way to Charleston. While we are there, we'll be going to the Myrtle Beach as well. I am very excited!



If you enjoyed reading this post, sign up to receive free blog posts on travels via email here or like our Facebook Page. We greatly appreciate your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment