April 26, 2016

Successful Getting The Highest Hilton's Diamond Status By Matching IHG's Platinum Status


Last week I wrote about the New Working Link for Hilton Status Match. I followed that link and submitted a proof of my IHG's Platinum Elite Status and a proof of my previous stay with IHG's hotel property. I wasn't sure if IHG's Platinum will be matched with Hilton's Diamond Status or not, given that the Platinum Elite Status of IHG is no longer the highest status. IHG introduced a new status called Spire Elite, which is their current highest level membership.

Anyway, today I can confirm that if you have IHG's Platinum Elite Status, you can submit request to Hilton to match with their highest Diamond status and you will have that status until March 31, 2018. Remember that if you are an IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card holder, you automatically have Platinum Elite Status.

I am very excited about successful getting Hilton's Diamond Status. The benefits that come with this status can be found here on Hilton's website. For more information about submitting Hilton's status match request, you can check out my post.

Hurry up if you are interested in this as I am not sure how long the new working link stops working again.
My "Congratulations, you've earned Hilton HHonors Diamond Elite status" Email

If you enjoyed reading this post, sign up to receive free blog posts on travels via email here or like our Facebook Page. We greatly appreciate your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment