April 12, 2016

Earn 5,000 Citi Points By Adding An Authorized User To Citi Premier Credit Card by 06/30/2016

Earn 5,000 Citi Points By Adding An Authorized User To Citi Premier Credit Card
I have a feeling this appears to be a targeted offer that I just received in my email for my Citi Premier Credit Card.

From the fine print, this is how it works:

Add an authorized user to your Citi Premier credit card
You and/or your authorized user spend at least $1,000 on your card by 06/30/16
Get a one-time bonus of 5,000 Points

Check your email or make a phone call to Citi to inquire about this if you are interested in getting the bonus 5,000 points with your Citi Premier credit card.

If you enjoyed reading this post, sign up to receive free blog posts on travels via email here. I greatly appreciate your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment